The following is a list of rules you can apply to your club’s amenities. These rules can be applied based on the user type creating the reservation as well as the amenity. To set up a new rule, click on Club Setting under your club name in the Navigation tree. On the page that loads, click on Amenity Rules and Fees and then Add Rule.
- Open – Close – Operating hours of the amenities.
- Quantity – How many reservations a user type can create per time period.
- Fee – Fee that is collected by the club by the amenity.
- Duration – How long reservations can be made.
- Closure – Time/day amenity is closed (during normal operating hours).
- Cancellation – How far in advance a user can cancel their reservation before the reservation begins.
- Block – Predefined blocks of time users must make reservations
- Walkup – Times / days amenity does not require reservations
- Advance – How far in advance a user can reserve an amenity.