I’m a super admin for The Park at Latimer Farms. Can’t add my 2 courts under “amenities”. I type in “Court 1” and an unable to save.
I believe this issue you are experiencing is related to your browser (Firefox). We are working to get this issue fixed for Firefox and should have that done this week. In the meantime, you can use a different browser like Chrome , Safari, Edge.
They will automatically be transferred to the new site. When a player logs in after November 1st, they will be directed to a new login screen. After they confirm their email address and set up their password, they will automatically be linked to your facility (if they were linked to it before).
How do I set up amenities? I have tried entering Court # 1, etc., in the top line but it does nothing but ‘circle’ and will not allow me to progress.
We are working on this issue. It seems to be related to use of the Mozilla Firefox browser, you should not experience this with Google Chrome so please try that for now while we resolve the underlying issue. Thanks.
The standard role types (Member, Captain, Club Manager, Super Admin) are not editable and cannot be deleted. Any roles that you create, can be edited and removed if necessary. You of course do not have to assign those extra roles to any of your users. Thanks.
What format is accepted for entering a club logo? I selected a jpeg, but it fills the whole screen.
You should be able to use any image type. We are fixing the sizing issue this week. Keep an eye out for that soon.
Rule names are limited to 36 characters.
This is set directly at each amenity. Go to Club Settings->Club Amenities and click the pencil next to the amenity you want to edit. To turn on/off the wait list feature, toggle the Allow Waitlist option by clicking the toggle button. If you select to use the wait list feature, enter the Max Waitlist value which will limit the number of wait list reservations that are taken for that amenity.
Yes. You need to setup an open/close rule under Club Settings > Amenity Rules & Fees. You don’t have to apply the rule to all User Roles, but if you don’t apply it to your own role then you will see the full 24 hour day on the schedule.
To collect fees through RMC, you will need to setup a Stripe account for your club. To do so, click on Club Settings > Club Wallet. Click on the S box and follow the process to setup your club’s Stripe account. Once the account has been setup, you can set fees for court reservations under Club Settings > Amenity Rules and Fees. Click Add Rule and follow the prompts under the Fee rule type. For clinics, you can setup the fee charged for clinics under Pro Console > Clinic Fees. Click Add Clinic Fee and enter the details for the clinic fees. Users will have a pre-authorization charged to their card on their My Wallet 24 hrs before the reservation or clinic. They will charged the fee 24 hours after the reservation or clinic occurs unless you cancel the charge through your Stripe account.
Make sure that you enter a valid physical address for your club. This will set the time zone for your club. If your time zone is not appearing correctly, contact email@example.com.
If you have a Pro Subscription, you can create a reservation in your club calendar and select clinic under the reservation type. Your clinics will appear under club clinics for all of the club’s users. Users can click on the reservation in the calendar to join the clinic if there are enough available spaces. If not, they will be placed on the clinic’s wait list.
The Pro Subscription adds the ability of a club to create and promote clinics / lessons and to collect fees for those clinics / lessons. You will see a Pro Console in your navigation tree once you add a Pro Subscription. The Pro Console is where you or your assigned tennis pros can create clinic fees, clinic cancelation policies, and view your pro staff. To create a clinic, you would create a reservation in your club calendar and select clinic under the reservation type.
To send an email to your club’s members, click on Users under your club in the navigation tree. Then click the Email Users button. You can select individual users, a group, or all users to your email. To create a group, click on Groups under your club in the navigation tree. Then click Add Group, give the group a name and add the users you would like to add to the group.
The following is a list of rules you can apply to your club’s amenities. These rules can be applied based on the user type creating the reservation as well as the amenity. To set up a new rule, click on Club Setting under your club name in the Navigation tree. On the page that loads, click on Amenity Rules and Fees and then Add Rule.
- Open/Close – Operating hours of the amenities.
- Quantity – How many reservations a user type can create per time period.
- Fee – Fee that is collected by the club for reserving the amenity.
- Duration – How long reservations can be made for (maximum and minimum)
- Closure – Time/day amenity is closed (during normal operating hours).
- Cancellation – How far in advance a user can cancel their reservation before the reservation begins.
- Block – Predefined blocks of time users must make reservations.
- Walkup – Times / days amenity does not require reservations.
- Advance – How far in advance a user can reserve an amenity.
- Concurrent – How many simultaneous reservations a user can have.
The following permissions can be added to a user role:
- Super Admin – Full access to all permissions.
- Club General Info – Can change settings in the General Info section (Club name, logo, and address).
- Club User Management – Can change settings in New User Management section (New user approval requirement, and default user role).
- Club Amenities – Can add, delete, and edit amenities in Club Amenities section.
- Club Event Types – Can add, delete, and edit event types in Event Types section.
- Club Amenity Rules and Fees – Can add, delete, and edit settings in Amenity Rules and Fees section.
- Club Wallet – Can edit data in Club Wallet section (Club billing email, invoicing option, club credit card, club’s Stripe account to receive fees).
- Club User Roles – Can change permissions for user roles.
- Club Subscription – Can cancel and start subscription to RMC.
- View Reservations – Can view all reservation on the club schedule.
- Create Reservations – Can create reservations for themselves on the club schedule.
- Other Users Reservations – Can edit other users reservations on the club schedule.
- Club User List – Can add, edit, or delete members listed in the club’s Users section. Can also change permission level of members.
- Club Documents – Can post documents on the club documents section.
- Club Reports – Can review and create reports on the club reports section.
- Pro – For clubs that have our Pro Subscription, can access Pro Console to create and promote clinics that they assign to themselves.
- Head Pro – Same abilities as Pro, but can create and assign other Pros to clinics.
There are 4 user types that are included with every club: Super Admin, Club Manager, Captain, and User. To see what permissions are included with each user type, click on Club Settings in the navigation tree, then click User Roles. Click the eye next to the user role to see the permissions included with that user type. You can also create custom user types by clicking Add Role and then selecting the permissions you would like to include with the custom user type.
To assign a user type to a member, click on Users in the navigation tree under your club. Then click the pencil icon next to the name of the user, select the role from the drop down list and then click save.
Sub amenities are amenities that are children of other amenities. If a reservation is made on a sub amenity, the parent amenity is also reserved. However, the other sub amenities will not have a reservation. If a reservation is made on the parent amenity, all of the sub amenities will be reserved.
For example, if you have 2 pickleball courts on a tennis court, you can setup pickleball court 1 and pickle ball court 2 as sub amenities to tennis court 1. If a reservation is made to one of the pickleball courts, tennis court 1 will not be available to reserve during that time, but the other pickleball court will still be available. If a reservation is made for tennis court 1, neither of the pickleball courts will be available during that reservation time.
You can create a sub amenity by clicking the + sign next to the parent amenity in the Club Amenities section. Note that sub amenities are treated as amenities from a subscription perspective.
Yes. To add an amenity to your club, click on Club Setting > Club Amenity. Click Add Amenity, enter the amenity details in the pop up window and click Add Amenity. Note your account will be charged on a prorated basis for the additional amenity ($50/yr under the Standard Subscription – max $300/yr for all amenities, $75/yr under the Pro Subscription – max $450/yr for all amenities).
When a user registers on RMC, they can link their account to your club by selecting New Club Connection under My Profile > My Clubs. If you have the New User Approval Required checkbox checked in your club’s Club Settings > New User Management section, an email will be sent to the admin to approve the user before they can access your club. If it is not checked, they will automatically connect to your club.
New clubs must be created from the website. Once the new club is setup and a trial subscription started users who have connected to the club can make reservations via the website or the mobile app.
Here are the steps to create a new club:
- If you have not already done so, use the Create an Account link from www.reservemycourt.com to create your user account.
- Login with your account and go to My Profile in the main navigation panel.
- Click My Clubs to expand that section of the page.
- Click on the CONNECT TO MY CLUB button.
- Click the Create a New Club link.
- Step through the Club Setup Wizard by filling in all required information on each tab and clicking the Next button.
- On the final screen of the wizard be sure you are NOT duplicating a facility that is already in our system. If your club is already listed and you just want to connect to that club then select that option. Otherwise, confirm that you want to create an entirely new club by clicking the red CREATE NEW CLUB button.
This will send a request to our staff to validate the new club. We will respond shortly with assistance on completing the club setup and setting up the free 30 day trial.
Court signs are absolutely free of charge. Please just email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ship signs out to you right away.
You can remove your connection to a club under My Profile -> My Clubs. You cannot delete a club completely from our system. If you have mistakenly setup a club, please contact us at email@example.com and we can make sure other users are not attached and remove the club for you.
On the first page of the reservation wizard where you select the date, time, and length of your reservation, there is a toggle near the bottom to select if you want the reservation to repeat. If you select that, you will see options to select if you want to repeat every day or every week and then a field to enter how many repeats you would like.
No. The user requesting the approval will remain in a ‘pending’ state until an administrator approves or denies the request. The links provided on the request connection email do expire in 14 days. However, you can approve or deny a user by logging in to your account on the website and going to Users.
You can cancel a reservation from your Dashboard by clicking the Edit/Cancel link listed with your reservation. You can also locate your reservation in the club schedule and then click the reservation on the schedule. Both of these will display the Update Reservation wizard. There you can click the Cancel Reservation button.
We are adding this features soon. Please keep an eye out for that update.
Yes, you can see all of your upcoming reservations under Dashboard > Upcoming Reservations
You can change your password under My Profile > Password.
You can opt in or out of emails under My Profile > Preferences. Uncheck the box for whichever emails you do not want to receive and then click save.
Yes, you can add family members under My Profile > Family. You can then add your family members to clinics.
I made a reservation for an amenity/ clinic but it is no longer there. Why was I removed from the reservation / clinic?
For an amenity or clinic that requires a fee, if you do not have a valid payment method or insufficient funds on your payment method in your My Wallet 24 hours before the event, your reservation will be removed. Your administrator can also remove your reservations at their discretion. You can contact your administrator for details if this occurs.
Click My Profile in the Navigation Tree at the left of the page. Then click on My Clubs and then click the blue circle with an i in it to get the facilities contact details.
If your reservation violates any of the rules set forth by your administrator, you will not be able to make the reservation. You will receive a message why the reservation failed.
When making a repeating reservations, a player can check the box “Recurring” and select the frequency of the recurring reservation. However, if one of the recurring reservations conflicts with a reservation rule that has been setup by the facility admin, the system will not allow the reservation to go through. In this case, edit the reservations to prevent the rule conflict.
Before you can make a reservation you must have an account and have an approved connection to a club. After that, you can reserved from the mobile app or the website:
- Click on Create a Reservation from your Dashboard or go to Club Schedule located under your club name in the main navigation panel.
- Click the date to view a calendar to select a different date if needed.
- Find the location on the schedule you want to reserve and click and hold the mouse button as you drag from the start to the end of the time period you want (touch, hold, and then drag on touch screen devices). Release when you have the selection you want. As an alternative you can click the Click Here link at the top of the page.
- The step above will start the reservation wizard, make sure each item on the screen is correct and click Next. Check all items on each screen of the wizard and move through with the Next button and complete your reservation with the Submit button.
- Click the + sign at the bottom of your app dashboard.
- If you are connected to multiple clubs select the club at which you want to make a reservation.
- Use the calendar to select the date you want to reserve.
- On the next screen select the reservation length you would like.
- Select the amenity you would like to view/reserve by swiping left/right on the shown schedule or swiping left/right on the amenity names and then touching the one you would like to view.
- Scroll up/down the schedule by swiping up/down to find the reservation slot you would like.
- Touch and hold the time slot in the schedule that you would like your reservation to start. Hold until the reservation details screen is shown, this is NOT a tap (hold for a second).
- Make sure all the information on the screen is correct (edit as necessary) and click the Next button.
- Make sure your amenity is selected with a checkbox and click the Next button.
Click My Profile in the Navigation Tree at the left of the page. The click on My Clubs and then click on the New Club Connection button. From the popup box that appears, select your facility from the drop down list and click Connect or Request Connection button.
To reset your password, click on the Forgot Your Password link on the login page. Enter your email address that is linked to your account and click the send password reset link. An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password.