Effective Date: October 1, 2020
Thank you for using Reserve My Court. We respect the privacy of our users when they use our websites, mobile applications, and services (collectively, “RMC Sites”). By using RMC Sites, you consent to the use of your information and information about you in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
When we refer to RMC within this Privacy Statement, we are referring to ReserveMyCourt, LLC. This Privacy Statement applies to information collected through the RMC Sites and does not describe the collection, use and disclosure practices of any of our corporate affiliates or third parties. For information on the collection, use and disclosure practices of any company with whom you are doing business, whether or not affiliated with RMC, please review their privacy policies.
Services offered by RMC are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18), you should not provide any personal information to us.
This Privacy Statement covers:
- Information We Collect
- How We May Use the Information We Collect
- Information We Share
- Your Choices
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Access and Correction
- Data Security
- Updates to this Privacy Statement
- How to Contact Us
Information We Collect
Personal data is gathered from the RMC Sites by us. Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our Sites and Services will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data.
Information You Provide. We collect information that you provide on the RMC Sites when registering an account.
Automated Information. Information regarding your use of the RMC Sites may be collected and/or aggregated through the use of automated means. This automatically collected information may include information such as:
- your IP address, the type of browser and operating system used;
- date and time you access the RMC Site and pages you visit;
- your ISP or mobile carrier, and the type of handheld or mobile device that you used.
Publicly Posted Information. Information that you make available to us and others via social media networks, forums, blogs, list serves, chat rooms or similar functionality is public information that we or others may share or use in accordance with the law.
How We May Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
- for everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your user account, providing products and services you request, processing and collecting payments and providing customer support;
- to offer our other products or services and/or the products or services of others to you (i.e. tennis clinics, club event, etc.) ;
- to communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, and surveys;
- to enable you to interact with RMC and our users, and others through various means, such as through our message boards, blogs and social media;
- to evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services, applications and websites;
- to diagnose and address technical and service problems;
- to perform data analyses, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis and financial analysis;
- to comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies; and
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share information about you that we collect or receive, except as described below:
- The personal information you provide (name, email, phone number and address) will be available to the Super Administrators for your club and any member groups that are created by your club that is given access rights to view member’s personal information. This information is used to allow them to validate you as a user of their club and to send you communications regarding the club.
- For club super administrators, we provide your club users your contact information (name, phone number and email address) to allow them to contact you regarding questions about the club.
- Corporate and Asset Transactions. If we sell all or substantially all of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of our business, we may transfer all information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
- Other. We may access or disclose information, including personal information, to:
- protect or defend our interests and the legal rights or property of RMC and our affiliates;
- protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of the RMC Sites or members of the public;
- protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; orc
- comply with prudent legal practice as we may determine, and applicable law or legal process.
You are entitled to make certain choices about how we communicate with you.
- Your personal information is required to allow clubs to validate you as a member and provide you communications regarding your club. You can remove your personal information from the site; however, this will interfere with your ability to use RMC’s services.
- If you would like to change the communication options, you can update your preferences under My Profile>Preferences.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser’s setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, however, please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result.
Your California Privacy Rights
This PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of ReserveMyCourt, LLC. and its subsidiaries (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”), and applies solely to consumers who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
b. Your CCPA Rights and Choices. As a California consumer and subject to certain limitations under the CCPA, you have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information:
- Exercising the right to know. You may request, up to twice in a 12-month period, the following information about the personal information we have collected about you during the past 12 months:
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which we collected the personal information;
- the business or commercial purpose for which we collected the personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we shared the personal information; and
- the categories of personal information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed that information for a business purpose.
- Exercising the right to delete. You may request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain limitations under applicable law.
- Exercising the right to opt-out from a sale. You may request to opt out of any “sale” of your personal information that may take place. We do not use, share, rent or sell the Personal Data of our Users for interest-based advertising. We do not sell or rent the Personal Data of our Users or our Site visitors.
- Non-discrimination. The CCPA provides that you may not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
- To submit a request to exercise any of the rights described above, you may contact RMC at email@example.com . We may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file. Authentication based on a government-issued and valid identification document may be required.
Access and Correction
Access to information that we collect and maintain about you may be available to you. For example, if you created a password-protected account within the Autotrader Sites, you can access that account to update the information you previously provided. Additionally, if you believe that information we maintain about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to safeguard information about you in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. Of course, despite these measures, we cannot guarantee perfect security of networks, servers and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
If you choose to visit the RMC Sites, your visit and any dispute regarding privacy is subject to this Privacy Statement and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Georgia.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement to provide clarification or notice of changes to our practices. If we make changes, we will revise the date at the top of this Privacy Statement.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.