Before you can make a reservation you must have an account and have an approved connection to a club. After that, you can reserved from the mobile app or the website:
- Click on Create a Reservation from your Dashboard or go to Club Schedule located under your club name in the main navigation panel.
- Click the date to view a calendar to select a different date if needed.
- Find the location on the schedule you want to reserve and click and hold the mouse button as you drag from the start to the end of the time period you want (touch, hold, and then drag on touch screen devices). Release when you have the selection you want. As an alternative you can click the Click Here link at the top of the page.
- The step above will start the reservation wizard, make sure each item on the screen is correct and click Next. Check all items on each screen of the wizard and move through with the Next button and complete your reservation with the Submit button.
- Click the + sign at the bottom of your app dashboard.
- If you are connected to multiple clubs select the club at which you want to make a reservation.
- Use the calendar to select the date you want to reserve.
- On the next screen select the reservation length you would like.
- Select the amenity you would like to view/reserve by swiping left/right on the shown schedule or swiping left/right on the amenity names and then touching the one you would like to view.
- Scroll up/down the schedule by swiping up/down to find the reservation slot you would like.
- Touch and hold the time slot in the schedule that you would like your reservation to start. Hold until the reservation details screen is shown, this is NOT a tap (hold for a second).
- Make sure all the information on the screen is correct (edit as necessary) and click the Next button.
- Make sure your amenity is selected with a checkbox and click the Next button.